School Fees and Levies 2019
|Family Fee||$1130 per family|
|Fund Raising Levy||$140 per family|
|Building Levy||$200 per family|
|Student Levy||$430 per student|
- The Student Levy covers stationery and material costs for all students, sport and excursion expenses, Sacramental costs and the Swimming Program.
- The Year 5/6 Camp fee sits outside of this. The cost for the 2019 camp is $255 with a $40 discount for families with teo children attending camp.
- The preferred method for school fee payment is via Direct Debit (set up by the school), on a fortnightly or monthly basis, or may be paid in a lump sum. If you do choose a lump sum, payment is requested by the end of February.
Payment options for 2019 will work as follows:
22 x fortnightly payments
10 x monthly payments
|1 CHILD||2 CHILDREN||3 CHILDREN||4 CHILDREN|
|PER F/NIGHT approx.||$87||$106||$126||$145|
|PER MONTH (Feb-Nov) approx.||$190||$233||$276||$319|
- The expectation is that fees will be paid in full by the end of November 2019.
- Whilst the Direct Debit Authority form will continue to operate for the length of time you have children attending Nazareth (i.e you only have to fill a form out once), deductions will cease at the end of November each year and re-commence each February. The amount of fee deduction each year will be based on your family's fee account (number of children).
- The Direct Debit and Nazareth Fee Payment Agreements are in your enrolment pack. Please complete these and return them to the office on the second orientation day.
- Fee statements are forwarded home via email early in each month showing the current balance of your account. The total amount for the year is billed in first term.
PARISH LEVY 2019
Parish Levy - $160 per family
*The voluntary levy is paid directly to Nazareth Parish via cash or cheque.
Nazareth Primary School supports the Catholic educational mission within this Parish. An enrolment at Nazareth School involves a financial responsibility towards the benefits from and support for the pastoral needs of the Parish.
*Parents that contribute to the 'Parish Stewardship Fee' are exempt from this levy.*