Parents & Friends Association
A very active Parents and Friends group provides many opportunities to celebrate and socialise with other members of the school community.
Parent involvement is school activities at all levels is encouraged at Nazareth:
- Teachers welcome assistance in many areas of the curriculum.
- Parents assist in the school canteen, onsite uniform shop and in the improvement and maintenance of the school grounds.
- All parents and staff are automatic members of the parents and Friends Group and are invited to attend meetings held once a month.
- Our Parents and Friends exists as a social group, holding events that cater at times just for the students, at times just for parents and of course functions that bring together our families.
- Welcome Night (at the start of the school year)
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day stalls
- Fun Food Days
- Father's Day Fun
- Mum’s Night Out
- Nazareth Family Christmas Party
- and much more